Patrick is a creative with over fifteen years’ experience working with premier TV Networks and advertising agencies across the US and UK.
He ideates, produces, directs, shoots, edits and does the scripts; winning a few awards in each category.
He began working at MTV Europe scripting and producing promos, including much of the promotional work for the MTV EMAs. This led him to LA, where representation and awards soon followed, as did a lifetime love of surfing.
Since returning to the UK Patrick has been focusing his work around fitness, inspired by his passion for running, cycling, climbing, diving and the great outdoors generally.
His credits include; Holiday Inn, Allstate, Footlocker, Jaybird Headphones, Nickelodeon, Veloforte, Sky, Disney, Sir Bradley Wiggins, FC Barcelona, Better Gyms, Smirnoff and Surf Europe.
He is also the Dad of two small demanding girls.
- 2016 BT Sport Industry Award (nominated) Sir Bradley Wiggins: The Hour
- 2015 CIM Marketing Excellence Award (Winner) – SkyRide ‘Let’s Ride’ Campaign
- 2012 Promax (nominated) Clarks Step It Up (Best sponsorship)- Director/ Producer
- 2011 Promax Bronze - Rainforest/ WWF (Best direct response) - Director/ Editor
- 2011 Youtube Do Gooder Non Profit Video Award - Director
- Cannes Lion 2007 Finalist- Justin Spot - Director
- 2007 W3 Awards Gold- Holiday Inn Promotion (Humor and Comedy) - Director
- 2007 World Promax Gold- Justin Spot (Best Art Direction) - Director
- 2007 European Promax Gold- Justin Spot (Best Entertainment Promo) - Director
- 2005 European Promax Silver- Robert Smith Spot (Best Writing) - Writer/ Director
- 2004 European Promax Gold- MTV Europe Music Awards (Titles) - Creative/ Director
- 2004 European Promax Gold- MTV Europe Music Awards (Website) - Creative/ Director
- 2004 European Promax Silver-MTV Mash (Best Youth Promo) - Writer/ Director
0790 777 5099